How to stay fly without money flying out of your pocket..

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bottle Talk


One of the things I'm not willing to give up on this budget on a string is my wine. I mean I let go of my housekeeper..briefly but my wine I cannot live without. One of my favorite wines to enjoy on a budget is Beaujolais, very much like the Champagne region, this is a wine that's name from the region the grape is grown. It's a delightful red wine, for someone like myself who knows little about wine, but what I like it. It's fruity and full and reminds me of a shiraz/syrah and is priced to move at under $20 a bottle. 

Beaujolais Nouveau is more of a holiday wine that is bottle and distributed right after Thanksgiving and it is best enjoyed while young (up to a year old). While the traditional Beaujolais can be enjoyed with age. 

You can usually pick up a bottle at your local Wholefoods, when you stop by to get your organic kale. 

No comments: